Mon, Jun 12|
The Leverage Series
Career Visioning, 30-60-90, and Success Through Others
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2023, 8:30 AM – Jun 13, 2023, 5:00 PM
KWRI, 1221 S MoPac Expy #110, Austin, TX 78746, USA
About the event
Come and experience the new Career Visioning in June – be a part of the launch for the new and improved course rewrite at this event!
Great businesses succeed in direct proportion to the talent they bring on board. The Leverage Series provides proven systems to ensure that the best and the brightest – the talent most likely to succeed in the role – join your team or Market Center and take your business to the next level.
The Leverage Series is a series of three leadership training courses – Career Visioning, 30-60-90, and Success Through Others – which empower you to find, train and lead talent.
- Learn to verify Job Fit and Personal Reports for hiring and recruiting.
- Master a comprehensive interview process that reduces the guesswork and enables you to thoroughly understand and build relationships with potential talent.
- Set your new business relationships up for success with expectations that empower.
- Identify the preparation steps that will support a smooth onboarding and training process.
- Master the art and science of setting expectations.
- Discover how to systematically and purposefully evaluate your hires to maximize their performance.
Success Through Others
- Learn how to empower your people to build their empire inside of yours.
- Discover how to align their motivational story to your vision.
- Leverage key tools such as the GPS and 4-1-1 in order to help set their vision.
Anyone wanting to build a successful business through other people. The systems and tools in this course are applicable to any hire or recruit.